Last revised on 07 August, 2022
This document applies to the personal data that is collected and processed by Jodli LLP, registered at 2 Frederick Street, Kings Cross, London WC1X0ND, UK (“Jodli”, “we”, “us”, “our” ).
Jodli is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data (“user”, “you”, “your”).
What data do we collect?
Jodli collects the following data:
– Personal identification information (user name, email address, encrypted password, data collection preference).
– The business data you submit to the app such as:
– Meal photos.
– Profile photo.
– Meal details.
– Meal time and date.
If and only if you approve data collection, we collect anonymous data on:
– User navigation in the app with the visited pages.
– User events such as login errors.
– Crash events.
– Your contact requests.
For the purpose of Fraud prevention, user safety, and compliance the dedicated App safety SDK needs to send the following anonymous diagnostic data of the device for detection of security issues. Thus the application collects the following data:
– Category: App info and performance
– Data Type: Diagnostics
– Information about the integrity of the app and the operating system. For example, rooting, running in an emulator, hooking framework usage, etc…
– Category: Device or other identifiers
– Data Type: Device or other identifiers
– Information that relates to an individual device. For example, a device model and anonymous identifier to control that app instance executed on the original device that it was initially installed on. It is needed to combat threats like bots and API abuse.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Jodli with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
– Register to the app.
– Submit business data into the app.
– Use the app, if and only if you approve data collection.
– Request a contact.
Jodli may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
– Application store.
– Crash and freeze reports (anonymous).
– Usage reports (anonymous).
– Installation, update and uninstallation reports (anonymous).
– Reviews (with your application store user name).
How do we use your data?
Jodli does not share any data with any third party except for advertising and purchases (see below). We collect your data so that we can:
– Make sure the account created corresponds to a real email.
– Provide you with good advice on your nutrition.
– Enable you to access your data on another device.
– Enable you to recover your data even if you uninstall the app.
– Enable you to recover your account when your password is lost.
How do we store your data?
Jodli securely stores your data at Hetzner.com in Germany.
Your data is transferred between the app and the data center through SSL secured connection.
A firewall is in place on the server to protect from port scanning.
Fail2ban, nmd and custom mechanisms are in place to make sure that any repeated attempts to access or abuse the server are discarded.
Daily jobs are scheduled to automatically update any installed software with the latest security patches and updates.
Passwords are stored encrypted with a salt using the CRYPT_BLOWFISH algorithm.
All the data is daily backed up encrypted in another country to allow disaster-recovery of your data and prevent loss of your data.
App Integrity and Security Enforcement
For the purpose of Fraud prevention and user safety we use a third party solution to protect app and user data. The device identifier is collected to control that app instance executed on the original device that it was initially installed on. It is needed to combat threats like bots and API abuse. The device identifier is anonymous. There is no technical way to identify the real person by the identifier collected.
We collect revenues by showing advertisement. Those ads are handled by Jodli with the following information collected :
- – IP address
We do not send voluntarily any other information from you to any third party.
What are your data protection rights?
Jodli would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access – You have the right to request Jodli for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Jodli corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Jodli to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Jodli erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Jodli restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Jodli’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Jodli transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Cookies at Buddhaplate
No cookies are used for the Buddhaplate mobile application.
– Understanding how you use our website
– Checking whether your web browser accepts cookies or not
We use your email address to communicate with you information related to:
– User account management
– App releases and updates
Jodli has no intention to send you any communication about products or services of any partner company.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us